It’s not big news that we eat too much sugar. You know that eating sugar isn’t doing you any favours and is probably the reason you’re not losing weight, you experience cravings, and your energy levels are on the floor.
But cutting it out (or even cutting down) can feel hard – especially if you have spent years using sugar to give you enough energy to get through the day or as a reward for something you achieved.
The Sugar free challenge is exactly what you need to break free from sugar, lose a few pounds and start to feel great.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-page guide to breaking free from sugar
- Understand where sugar is sneaking into your diet
- Discover easy swaps for breakfast and snacks (usually the worst offenders)
- Get daily prompts to help you put the ideas into practice
- Accountability and support because knowing what to do is only part of the solution.
The challenge starts on our facebook page on the 20th January.
Be sure to turn on notifications to get all the updates!
(Show me how)